Hello...
Is anyone still out there?
Am I still here for that matter?
By the looks of my blog, one could deduce that I have disappeared completely.
Based on the last post, one might conclude that my Grade 12 English students had nothing inspiring to share...
NOT TRUE!
If you have followed the journey of this blog, you will know that I began a new job this past September. I went back to my original roots of teaching Theatre and English in a public high school. What drew me to this particular school is the fact that it is a Fine Arts school that houses Grades 1-12. The building is a living miracle. I felt engulfed over the past year, and encouraged to flourish amongst the most inspiring of artists.
With the rekindling of my inner Theatre-Junky, my poetry writing definitely became my less utilized form of creative expression, and with three kids and a husband to care for, it was hard to believe that I ever managed to write daily poems on this blog.
However, with summer upon us, and my youngest munchkin's Shakespeare Camp running next week, I am back! I will be spending two weeks on the beach unleashing the words within. With a Teacher's Strike, Political Hypocrisy, a new KING SIZE bed, being the parent of the Lower Mainland Junior Improv. Champion/Macbeth the Miraculous Flautist/Chef Dezzy Flay-King of International Cuisine... I have many stories to share. So stay tuned (this time I wont disappear for 7 months) for the next two weeks of...
Sun of a Beach- A Collection of Reflections from Sally
(July 14th-27th 2014)
I am looking forward to sharing, and thank those of you who continue to read.
CHEERS!
Sally
No comments:
Post a Comment