Followers

Sunday, 25 October 2015

Hello Out There!
   Although I take nostalgic moments to read some of my poems quite regularly, it has been a long time since I have posted any new ones. I am working at a Fine Arts school, and find that my artist-self is satiated daily, with the creative energy that encircles me. I have not felt the need to write, and am often too exhausted to!
  Being surrounded by artists does provide opportunities for us to showcase our talents, and share our ideas and creations. This week in my school Art Gallery, the staff is showing their work. As an actor and writer I was a little stumped. I was not sure how I could participate. I finally decided to set up a table, with a book and a pencil. Every day, for as long as the show runs (I think it is about two weeks), I will come in and write a poem. I will also try to post regularly during that time, so that I can share them online too!
  It will be interesting to try this again, albeit for a far shorter commitment (PHEW!). See you in BLOGLAND!!!!!  Sally

My beautiful kids on Lake Louise Summer 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment