Followers

Saturday, 4 August 2012

Greetings from Whistler!
       I'm on my romantic, anniversary retreat. We're leaving Whistler shortly, and heading off into camping country. We'll spend a night in Pemberton then head over to the cabin at McGillivray Falls. These are not only the last few Haikus in the Anniversary Series, but the last post I can make for a couple of days. We'll be enjoying some time off the grid! I'll keep writing, and post when we return on Monday. Thanks for reading!

Effort


We hiked to Nairn Falls
Took pictures and had our lunch
Held hands on the way


Blink

Today is the day
That I pledged my love for you
Sixteen years ago

I Love You

I booked the weekend
I planned and cooked every meal
Because I love you!

Say It


I don't need gold rings
Or other fancy tokens
Just say you love me!

Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment