Big Father
So you're off like
the bride's pajamas eh!?!?!
I know you love
Big Brother.
I also know that it is a
ritual
that you and your children
have maintained for years.
I get it!
That doesn't mean that I won't
make fun of you.
Watching adults bicker
and back-stab.
Trapped in a house
playing games
under a
microscope.
It just doesn't
strike me
as entertainment.
I guess that is one
of our
many differences.
You make fun of me
when I watch
True Blood.
(I told you I just
like the
vampire sex...)
and I make fun
of your
Reality TV
addiction.
We CAN
agree to disagree.
HOWEVER...
Must you really
stand in line
all night to
audition for
Big Brother Canada?
That seems a little
extreme.
Being away from your
family for months!
Expecting me to play
single parent
while you're off
putting your life
in the spotlight.
SIGH
It's a good thing that
I love you.
It's a good thing that I
vowed
years ago
to support you,
and encourage you
to follow your
dreams.
I just wish
that your mid-life crisis
consisted
of buying a
sports car...
That's significantly
more private!
I do
wish you the best,
though.
Let's hope
they're looking for
an adorable,
forty-something
teacher.
You know we'll watch!
You know we'll cheer you on!
Just remember
you'll owe me.
Make sure you bring
a set of fangs
to our next
romantic encounter.
That should even things out...
Sally
No comments:
Post a Comment