No Joke
Twenty-one
years ago today,
we consummated
our relationship.
I find it
auspicious
that two jokesters
should find love
on April Fool's Day.
The proof is
in the
University Degrees
Careers
Three Kids
The Mortgage and
The Cat...
We have
managed to
create quite
a life
together.
In sickness
and in health...
In bliss,
devastation,
and confusion.
Through challenge
and determination,
companionship and
passion,
we have traveled
through the years
writing the story
of Our Life.
The soundtrack
is riddled with
hand-picked
melodies...
Some collected,
some created.
The crescendo
to our Aria
are the
endless tracks of
heartfelt laughter.
Thank you
for an amazing
few Acts.
Just remember,
"The course of
true love never did
run smooth." (Act I, Scene I)
"...do not reprehend:
If you pardon, we will mend.
As, I am an honest Puck,
If we have unearned luck."
(A Midsummer Night's Dream Act V, Scene I)
Here's to the
happy future
of our Comedy.
Sallis
No comments:
Post a Comment