Followers

Saturday, 31 August 2013

This Is It!

Dear Friends, Family, and Followers,
   This is my last post in my year cycle of writing every day. I have posted over 414 poems during this time, and have experienced invaluable, personal growth. I would love to hear your choices of favourite poems in this series, as I will be creating a Top Ten List once I return from a trip off the grid. Thank you so much for reading. I am ending with another birthday tribute, a Pleiades for Lily. I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts and preferences.

                        Lily

Loving you is as easy as spreading jam.
Laughing by your side and
Learning from your wellspring of experience,
Leaves me wanting more. 
Lingering thoughts of what could have been
Lose their clarity as we re-define our future and
Look forward to our new escapades.  

                         Sally


2 comments:

  1. את מדהימה ונהדרת. הלוואי והיה לי הכשרון שיש לך! בקנאה, לילי

    ReplyDelete