Hello,
It is difficult to find words to describe how I feel about posting my 200th poem today.
There have been more than 4000 views over the past few months...THANK YOU for taking an interest. I am honoured by your curiosity. Please feel free to comment. I would LOVE to hear what you have to say (I think)!
I realize that my poetry is far from brilliant, but my intention has been to utilize the writing of daily poetry as a form of rehabilitation, as a method to help process and cope with the stress of the daily grind. All I can say is that the experience has been life changing... Only 165 to go! Although I can't imagine stopping now!
Pick-Lick-Roll-Ha!
The first time I drove by
I caught you in
mid pick.
When you pulled up
next to me
moments later,
you were
rolling down your
window and
getting ready to flick.
I morphed from
complete and
total disgust
to rib tickling,
Karmic appreciation.
Your great big wad
of rolled up
snotty accumulation
landed right back on
YOUR car!
Ha!
That's what you get
for trying to dump
your boogies
on the world!
GOTCHA!
Sally
No comments:
Post a Comment