Hey World...
I broke my daily blogging streak yesterday...for a very good reason. Yesterday was my son's final performance of Julius Caesar. We left home early in the am to bus to Bard on the Beach. While Liam attended a final rehearsal we had breakfast on the beach and patiently awaited his show.
We filled a whole row in the audience with friends and family, and sat in amazement as he, and several other delightfully adorable children, entertained us with their brilliance. At the end of the show we sent the kids home with some friends, and stayed to watch the professional performance of "Taming of the Shrew." It was fantastic! So good, that despite our exhaustion, we stayed for the second act and took the bus home, arriving at the bus loop having missed the last bus by 10 minutes. We walked home, still smiling... What a night! We arrived at our door at 12:04 am, missing my opportunity to blog on July 29th... sigh... oh well! Here's an acrostic for Liam... WHAT A KID!!!
Listening to you recite Shakespeare made me feel so proud I could burst.
I sat in my seat shaking with excitement as I watched you feel so comfortable in your own shoes.
An amazing articulate presence is what you brought to the stage and I couldn't stop watching you.
Moms live for the moments when they get to witness their flowers in bloom.
Sally
No comments:
Post a Comment