Be Not So
If reading caused one to gain calories on Earth,
I could not imagine the size of my girth.
Sally
The Plan
Dear Followers, Readers, Family, Fellow Bloggers, and Friends...
I have been thinking and reflecting on the past year of Poetic Rehab, and I've made some decisions that I would like to share with you. Although I am nine days away from 365 poems, I have decided to continue writing until August 30th. When I look back at the posting pattern of the past year, it was in September that I successfully started writing a poem a day. Even though twice I failed to blog on a given day (Feb. 22 & June 27), I still wrote a poem and posted it the following day (I think that counts eh!?!?). It is the summer, and I have a great deal of time on my hands. I have had a couple of poems brewing, but while working, I did not have the time to invest... So continuing the blog will give me the opportunity to write a few more poems, and share...
I am also trying to compile a top ten list (it may have to be top twenty, or at least have some honorable mentions...). I could use some help, and would love to hear your thoughts/opinions. Please comment... Follow if you're into it... I am loving the support!
Sally
BTW... August 30th is also my awesome friend Dave's 60th birthday, so I'll have to work on something special... and it seems auspicious to connect it to the end date.
I am also trying to compile a top ten list (it may have to be top twenty, or at least have some honorable mentions...). I could use some help, and would love to hear your thoughts/opinions. Please comment... Follow if you're into it... I am loving the support!
Sally
BTW... August 30th is also my awesome friend Dave's 60th birthday, so I'll have to work on something special... and it seems auspicious to connect it to the end date.
No comments:
Post a Comment